Update: May 2021
Below is our timetable for reopening. We have produced guidelines for Sunday mornings during Step 3 (May 17- June 21 2021) which will give you a flavour of what church will like with the current restrictions.
23 May 2021
- Begin Sunday Morning Meetings in the Beech Hill Centre with restrictions (eg. no communal singing, mingling outdoors only or groups of six indoors)
8 June 2021 (First Tuesday after May Half Term)
- Tots and Toys (Toddler Group) to restart with some restrictions in place
23 June (Or First Wednesday after Step 4)
- Wednesday@2 to restart in some form
27 June 2021 (Or First Sunday after Step 4)
- Most restrictions lifted on Sunday Mornings (eg. communal singing should recommence, unrestricted mingling indoors)
- ‘Grand Opening’ of the Beech Hill Centre
Update: November 2020
A kitchen area has been put into the back hall and that area is nearly finished, and is currently being painted. An extra room has been partitioned upstairs for a Sunday school room for the older children. Work on the upstairs windows will start soon, as well as work on the disabled loos.
Update: June 2020
Renovations have now begun. Originally we were hoping to be ready by mid Autumn, but lockdown has pushed this back a bit.
Here are some of the things we will be doing:
- Putting in toilets downstairs including disabled ones.
- Making the upstairs suitable for our children’s groups
- Putting in a small kitchen downstairs so that we can serve tea and coffee.
- Improving the fire escapes and making them suitable for wheelchairs
- Installing a stairlift
When everything is ready we plan to have an open day so you can look round our new facilities.
Watch our latest video to see what’s going in the building at the moment